– You need the new Online update, otherwise this will not work.
Thanks for downloading Single Player Benny’s Original Motor Works (SPB) Mod by I’m Not MentaL.
If you like this mod, please like ?, rate ★★★★★, comment and subscribe, also Donate € 🙂
The lowrider update comes to Single Player! Benny re-reopens his shop in Los Santos, for you to enjoy! Just come in one of the lowrider-able vehicles and Benny will upgrade it for you!
– Latest ScriptHookV
– Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
– Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 x64
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
– INMNativeUI.dll (Included in archive)
Drag and Drop contents inside ‘Install’ folder into GTAV Main Directory.
– Some add-on vehicle might have camera issue due to it lack of some bone in the vehicle.
– FPS drop when you’re in the Mod Shop. *Fixed on v1.7
– Every item is free. *Fixed on v1.4 & v1.5
– Heist Map Updates in Single Player (Texture Glitchy)
– HQ/Off-road/Vossen B-Rims Pack (Unable to load Online Maps same happened on SP Apartment and SP Yacht Mod)
Rockstar Games – Great Game
Alexander Blade – Script Hook V
Crosire – Script Hook V Dot Net
Guadmaz – Native UI & Camera
Elope – Screen Shots
– Fixed Bodyworks Menu crashing the script again.
– Fixed Bodyworks Menu crashing the script.
– Fixed Hood not opening while modding Engine.
– Fixed Red and Orange Headlight names.
– Added Options to rebind First Person, Zoom In and Zoom Out in config file.
– Fixed First Person Camera conflict with Controller.
– Added “If vehicle stuck” check teleport.
– Fixed Zoom In/Out.
– Added MP Vehicle Despawn fix.
– Fixed script crashed if you pressed Bicycle Sprint and Submarine Ascend key outside of Benny’s workshop.
– Added First Person Camera Toggle.
– Fixed Camera Issues for the Arena War DLC vehicles.
– Corrected the Modification names for the Arena War DLC vehicles.
– Added Exit Cutscene.
– Added Zoom Toggle.
– Added Bulletproof Tires.
– Added Arena War Upgrade Image Preview.
– Fixed Repair Price show “$” only.
– Added support for Arena War DLC vehicles.
– Added Lights color modification from Arena War DLC.
– Added Exit confirmation before exiting Benny’s workshop.
– Removed Restriction for all Land vehicles.
– Huge Improvement to this script.
– INMNativeUI updated: fixes “NULL”.
– INMNativeUI updated: Shows stats of the vehicle.
– Fixed Camera issues for the Doomsday Heist update vehicles.
– Fixed offsets for b1290.
– INMNativeUI updated: Improve FPS while using this mod.
– Repair vehicle is no longer free.
– Fixed “Fixed bike wheels mistaken separated to normal and chrome wheels”, Now it has Chrome and Standard.
– Goodbye Camera problems.
– APC, Half Track, etc can enter Benny’s Workshop now.
– Insurgent and Technical can be Upgrade through Benny’s Workshop now.
– Fixed Camera issue with Nightshark.
– Fixed Camera stuck issues.
– Fixed Plaque camera spinning crazy when rotate.
– Fixed Camera issues for the Gunrunning update vehicles.
– Fixed bike wheels mistaken separated to normal and chrome wheels.
v1.5.1 – 1.5.2
– Minor bugs fixed and improvement.
– More price added.
– Separate Wheels into Normal and Chrome.
– Benny’s Wheels’ Tyres design fixed.
– Vehicle Manufacturer shows on Cutscene.
– Custom Vehicle Upgrade added (Alpha).
– Added Tornado Custom’s Roof Options.
– Price Added (Alpha).
– Corrected Vehicle Heading.
– Fixed camera issues for the Cunning Stunts: Special Vehicle Circuit update vehicles.
– Banshee 900R Grille camera bug fixed.
– Radio will mute when inside Benny’s Workshop.
– Benny Talks.
– After repair or upgrade went to Armor menu fixed.
– Upgrade effect changed to proper effect.
– Upgrade sound added.
– Price added to vehicle Upgrade.
– INMNativeUI updated.
– Improve Modification names.
– Item Title Name not change for other language fixed.
– All camera bugs fixed.
– Biker Menu added
– Camera bug for Motorcycle, Off-road, Sport, Muscle, Sports Classic, Compact, Coupe, Sedan, Lowrider & a few Super vehicle fixed.
– Initial Release
FAQ & Troubleshooting
Where can I find the ERROR LOG(s)?
– The error logs are located on your GTA5 root directory. “ScriptHookVDotNet.log” & “BennysOriginalMotorworks-[current date].log”.
ERR_FIL_PACK_1, Half of the Map/Whole Map missing? or System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory.
– This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. Commonly cause by Add-On/Replacement Vehicle mod, Ped mod, Prop mod and map mod.
– For example:
The P1 have 215,345 polygons and 155,292 verticles while the Adder only have 58,004 polygons and 46,216 verticles.
So when the game loaded 1 modded car, is like loaded 4 vanilla cars.
And also the Vanilla Cars are sharing textures in vehshare.ytd, this will speed up the game but not the Modded cars. Some car mod author are lazy to make Low quality models, In GTAV, each vehicle contains 2 files, vehicle and vehicle_hi. The file with “_hi” is the High Quality while the file without “_hi” contains lower model which when your distance to the vehicle is far, the game will automatically switch to lower quality model to keep the game running smooth. But if the car doesn’t have lower model, the game will crash more frequently.
– Why this never happened before? In GTAV, there are 2 map. The SP map and MP map. all the interiors (Apartments, CEO offices, 60 car garages, Benny’s Garage, Aircraft Carrier, Biker Clubhouse, etc) in GTA Online will not be load into SP map. The MP map will consume more memory to load GTA Online map than SP Map because it load additional Interiors. So when you load up the GTA Online map, your game will crash.
– Game crash while loading story mode.
– Part of the Map missing, Texture not load.
– Random crashing while playing.
– If you have install HQ B-Rims Pack, Off-road B-Rims Pack, Vossen B-Rims Pack, etc, remove this mod or the rim pack.
– Find and install a compatible gameconfig.xml which support add-on cars and MP map.
– Find which car mod you install cause the game crash.
– Press Insert (INS) button to refresh scripts (NOT RECOMMENDED).
Can’t find native 0x00…
– You don’t have the Lowrider Update installed probably because you have a pirated copy.
Car Disappearing after spawn
– Rockstar is blocking the new vehicles in Single Player. In order to use the new update you will need this mod.
Is this controller support?
What version of the game is required?
– Minimum 1.0.877.1.
Is this Mod conflicts with Open All Interiors?
Does this Mod working in console?
– Nope, unless your console’s Operating system is Windows *giggle*
I can’t get the mod working, Please help!
– Make sure you have the latest ScripthookV
– Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
– Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 x64(NOT x86)
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Skip this if you are using Windows 10)
– Make sure you place my mod under ‘scripts’ folder, not GTAV Main Directory.
– Make sure you did not place ScriptHookVDotNet.DLL in the ‘Scripts’ Folder.
– Unblock every files (Right click on every file > Properties > Unblock > OK)
– Make sure you have legal copy of the game.
– Run the game as administrator.
– Disable your Anti-virus
– Disable your Firewall
– If you still can’t get the mod working, Post your “ScriptHookVDotNet.log” & “BennysOriginalMotorworks-[current date].log” (found in the GTA5 root directory)
on comment or send to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll try to help.