Thanks for downloading Single Player Benny’s Original Motor Works (SPB) by I’m Not MentaL
The lowrider update comes to Single Player! Benny re-reopens his shop in Los Santos, for you to enjoy! Just come in one of the lowrider-able vehicles and Benny will upgrade it for you!
This is not the original code from Guadmaz, I make this mod from scratch with Guad’s Camera script found on GTAForums.
What is the different between this mod and the other Benny’s Motor Works?
– Latest ScriptHookV
– Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
– Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 x64
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
Drag and Drop contents inside ‘Install’ folder into GTAV Main Directory.
– Update latest dlc Globalvalue.
– Vehicle that has boost flag will not getting nitro boost upgrade option.
– Fixed car stuck infront of garage door.
– Fixed custom vehicle upgrade does not set bulletproof tires.
– Fixed exit garage while in FirstPersonMode character remain invisible.
– Fixed Game crash while select Arena War Upgrade.
– Fixed hood open while select Boost upgrade.
– Other bugs fixed and improvements.
– Fixed Bodyworks Menu crashing the script again.
– Fixed Bodyworks Menu crashing the script.
– Fixed Hood not opening while modding Engine.
– Fixed Red and Orange Headlight names.
– Added Options to rebind First Person, Zoom In and Zoom Out in config file.
– Fixed First Person Camera conflict with Controller.
– Added “If vehicle stuck” check teleport.
– Fixed Zoom In/Out.
– Added MP Vehicle Despawn fix.
– Fixed script crashed if you pressed Bicycle Sprint and Submarine Ascend key outside of Benny’s workshop.
– Added First Person Camera Toggle.
– Fixed Camera Issues for the Arena War DLC vehicles.
– Corrected the Modification names for the Arena War DLC vehicles.
– Added Exit Cutscene.
– Added Zoom Toggle.
– Added Bulletproof Tires.
– Added Arena War Upgrade Image Preview.
– Fixed Repair Price show “$” only.
– Added support for Arena War DLC vehicles.
– Added Lights color modification from Arena War DLC.
– Added Exit confirmation before exiting Benny’s workshop.
– Removed Restriction for all Land vehicles.
– Huge Improvement to this script.
– INMNativeUI updated: fixes “NULL”.
– INMNativeUI updated: Shows stats of the vehicle.
– Fixed Camera issues for the Doomsday Heist update vehicles.
– Fixed offsets for b1290.
– INMNativeUI updated: Improve FPS while using this mod.
– Repair vehicle is no longer free.
– Fixed “Fixed bike wheels mistaken separated to normal and chrome wheels”, Now it has Chrome and Standard.
– Goodbye Camera problems.
– APC, Half Track, etc can enter Benny’s Workshop now.
– Insurgent and Technical can be Upgrade through Benny’s Workshop now.
– Fixed Camera issue with Nightshark.
– Fixed Camera stuck issues.
– Fixed Plaque camera spinning crazy when rotate.
– Fixed Camera issues for the Gunrunning update vehicles.
– Fixed bike wheels mistaken separated to normal and chrome wheels.
v1.5.1 – 1.5.2
– Minor bugs fixed and improvement.
– More price added.
– Separate Wheels into Normal and Chrome.
– Benny’s Wheels’ Tyres design fixed.
– Vehicle Manufacturer shows on Cutscene.
– Custom Vehicle Upgrade added (Alpha).
– Added Tornado Custom’s Roof Options.
– Price Added (Alpha).
– Corrected Vehicle Heading.
– Fixed camera issues for the Cunning Stunts: Special Vehicle Circuit update vehicles.
– Banshee 900R Grille camera bug fixed.
– Radio will mute when inside Benny’s Workshop.
– Benny Talks.
– After repair or upgrade went to Armor menu fixed.
– Upgrade effect changed to proper effect.
– Upgrade sound added.
– Price added to vehicle Upgrade.
– INMNativeUI updated.
– Improve Modification names.
– Item Title Name not change for other language fixed.
– All camera bugs fixed.
– Biker Menu added
– Camera bug for Motorcycle, Off-road, Sport, Muscle, Sports Classic, Compact, Coupe, Sedan, Lowrider & a few Super vehicle fixed.
– Initial Release
Source Code: https://www.github.com
Rockstar Games, Alexander Blade, Crosire, Guadmaz, alexguirre, ikt