Previously known as DLC/Add-On Vehicles Spawn on Traffic
This mod fix DLC vehicles didn’t appear on traffic.
This mod also supports Add-On vehicles too!
– Latest ScriptHookV
– Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
– Visual C++ Redistributable Packages x64
– Latest Microsoft .NET Framework according to SHVDN
1. Make sure you have all 5 Requirements Installed.
2. Extract, Drag and Drop ‘Scripts’ folder into GTAV Root Folder.
3. Adding vehicle models to DLCTraffic.txt, separate with comma(,).
– Added RoadType options: AsphaltRoad, SimplePath, UnderTheMap and Water.
– Script will now remove glitched peds.
– Fixed traffic suddenly pops-up infront of you when you drive very fast.
– Script now spawns traffic in every directions, previously only in front.
– Script will not remove your current vehicle when Reload().
– Settings automatically refresh when you save AddedTraffic.xml.
– Other bugs fixes and improvements.
– Fixed another crash cause by SHVDN.
– Fixed a typo error cause tailgater failed to spawn.
– Added Police car will now spawn a police driver.
– Fixed a crash cause by SHVDN.
– Updated all the new DLC cars and motorbikes.
– Improved traffic spawns.
– Improved Framerate.
– Option to Disable Vehicle upgrades.
– Option to Set Chance of getting upgraded vehicles spawn.
– Vehicles won’t spawn in Mount Chiliad, Mount Gordo, Mount Josiah
– Bugs fixes and improvement.
– Normal Traffic Disappear fixed.
– Vehicle will Spawn with Passenger.
– Add Option to Notify when a vehicle spawned or de-spawned.
– Add Option to Track vehicles.
– More Color variant (Trim Color, Dashboard Color, Rim Color).
– Settings are available
– Vehicles won’t spawn in LSIA, Jail, Fort Zancudo, Pacific Ocean
– Initial Release