Warning! This mod will keep you addicted for hours, don’t forget to have a rest at least every 45 minutes!
Challenge your driving skills by ‘drifting’ … the more outrageously the better, racking up points and *money.
The faster you drive the faster you gain points. As you increase your rank you unlock access to body kits,
tuning your car’s performance as well as new and faster cars.
This mod is a replica of ‘Drift Street: Japan’ (Can be found in the Apple Appstore and Android Play Store and on Steam)
*Money earned ‘in-game’ is not related to your GTA V player’s bank balance.
Start the game by pressing F11, the hotkey can be change in the save.cfg.
For better Gameplay, install Drift on Demand by Eddlm or GTA5 Drift by PeppeProduction for drifting easily.
– Latest ScriptHookV
– Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
– Visual C++ Redistributable Packages x64 2013
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
1. Make sure you have all 4 Requirements Installed.
2. Extract, Drag and Drop ‘Scripts’ folder into GTAV Root Folder.
– Removed Decimal value.
– Added Option to Turn Off Music.
– Increase Maximum Rank to 120.
– Bugs fixed.
– Fixed Leaderboard Timeout crash
– Fixed Vehicles can’t purchase
– Added Leaderboard.
– Added 11 New Vehicles: Coquette, Massacro, Sultan RS, Banshee 900R, Schwartzer, Banshee, Comet, Jester, 9F Cabrio, Feltzer and Carbonizzare.
– Bugs fixed.
– Initial Release
Rockstar Games – Great Game
Alexander Blade – Script Hook V
Crosire – Script Hook V Dot Net
Yoha, digitalclips, Energystyle – Tester