The Robin was first manufactured in October 1973 as a direct replacement for the Reliant Regal. These models feature a 750cc engine, but in 1975, the car gained a number of improvements including an engine boost to 850cc. The Reliant Robin was well received in the 1970s because of good design executed by Ogle Design, (who had previously designed the Bond Bug, and Reliant Scimitar) and affordable price, considering 70 mpg and 85 mph is possible, and orders increased with the 1970s fuel crisis. The final original version of the Robin rolled off the production line in 1982, and after a number of limited editions, including the GBS and the Jubilee, it was replaced by the restyled Reliant Rialto designed by IAD in Worthing, UK. The vehicle was also produced under license in Greece by MEBEA between 1974 and 1978, and it was manufactured in India by Sunrise Automotive Industries Limited as the “Badal”.
Base Model: Assetto Corsa – Stereo & mclarenf1papa
Convert to GTAV: Yoha
Scripting: I’m Not MentaL
(1) Only 3 wheels~
(2) Available windshield wiper (Automatically run when need)
(3) Extra lights (Press H to turn on)
(1) Open OpenIV and enter Edit mode.
(2) Add below line into dlclist.xml:
(3) Copy “robin” folder into the update\x64\dlcpacks;
(4) Copy “Scripts” folder into the gtav root folder.
Done! and enjoy~~
You’ll need install script hook v and script hook v.net.
You’ll need simply trainer or other tools to spawn the robin.
Just type “ROBIN” and you will get it.
If you want the car flip more easily, you can increase the z coords[pastacode lang=”markup” message=”” highlight=”” provider=”manual”]
in the video i demonstrate the robin in the horse track i set to -0.100000 so it flip almost every corner
The file is handling.meta
V1.2 update readme
Yoha & I’m Not MentaL
1. fixed the size of wheel；
2. fixed the color of window in mod shop；
V1.1 update readme
1. fixed the smooth problem of body；
2. fixed the wheel；
3. fixed the window；
4. increase the chance to roll！╮(╯_╰)╭Let’s rock!
5. improved the Wipers。
6. now you can turn on and off the script of wipers, by press F11。
Thank you for download.
Yoha & I’m Not MentaL