Spawn Add-On Cars, Save Add-On Cars.
– Latest ScriptHookV
– Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
– Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 x64
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
Drag and Drop ‘Scripts’ folder into GTAV Main Directory.
ModEnableKey – Shortcut key
SpawnInCar – True/False
I. Add Category
1. Open “AddOnCarSpawner” Folder
2. Create a New CFG file, rename it (eg: “Toyota.cfg” or “Sports Car.cfg” or “A-D.cfg” or “E-H.cfg” or “Batman Vehicles.cfg”)
3. Open it with Notepad, then File > Save As
4. Change Encoding to “UTF-8” and click Save.
5. That is all.
II. Add Vehicle
1. Open “AddOnCarSpawner” Folder, Choose a CFG file.
2. Open it with Notepad
3. Then Add “Car NameCar Model” (eg: “Grotti Turismo Rturismor”)
4. File > Save.
5. That is all.
– Fixed Vehicle refuse to spawn problem.
– Fixed options not being save in AddOnCarSpawner.ini.
– Fixed when player is in vehicle, spawn new vehicle on bottom of the previous vehicle.
– Added option to spawn in current position instead jump on nearest road.
– Removed Automatically get car name on menu.
– Vehicle Persistence bug fixed.
– New Search feature (search keywords name/model).
– Automatically get car name on menu.
– Automatically spawn boats on nearest water.
– Added more options: Persistence & Tracker
– Options can be change in game
– Fixed mod crash when saving vehicles to Saved Vehicles
– Unlimited Category.
– Save vehicle with modifications.
– Improve spawn vehicle methods (Object reference not set to an instance of an object fixed.)
– Display Vehicle Hash while Spawn
– Bugs Fixed
– Automatic Pop-up Headlights if nearby vehicles are Toyota AE86 by squatzandoats or Mazda RX-7 by erfet
– Initial Release
Rockstar Games, Alexander Blade, Crosire, Guadmaz