Thanks for downloading Initial D 6AA Speedometer Hud by I’m Not MentaL.
If you like this mod, please like, rate, comment and subscribe, also Donate 🙂
This mod brings Speedometer from Initial D 6AA into GTA V. And this is the first .NET Speedometer.
– Latest ScriptHookV
– Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
– Visual C++ Redistributable Packages x64
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
1. Make sure you have all the Requirements Installed.
2. Extract, Drag and Drop the files in ‘To your scripts folder’ to your ‘scripts’ Folder.
3. If you don’t have a ‘scripts’ folder, Right click to create one.
– If your computer user name has Unicode Character, ScriptHookV might crash (SCRIPT HOOK V CRITICAL ERROR, FATAL: directx texture).
– If you have a 4:3 Aspect Ratio display, you might need to adjust the Axis of the Speedometer.
Refresh Setting file in Game: Bring up the game console with the tilde (~) button on your PC keyboard and enter “uidhs”.
Turn On/Off: Bring up the game console with the tilde (~) button on your PC keyboard and enter “id6hud on/off”.
Switch to MPH: Open InitialDHud.ini with notepad, find ‘GLOBAL’, change ‘Unit=Kmh’ to ‘Unit=Mph’
Adjust Speedometer: Open InitialDHud.ini with notepad, find ‘GLOBAL’, Increase ‘X’ to move right, Decrease ‘X’ to move left, Increase ‘Y’ to move down, Decrease ‘Y’ to move up.
Disable hud on First person: Open InitialDHud.ini with notepad, find ‘GLOBAL’, change ‘HideOnFirstPerson=0’ to ‘HideOnFirstPerson=1’
Disable Drift Light: Open InitialDHud.ini with notepad, find ‘GLOBAL’, change ‘Drift=1’ to ‘Drift=0’
– Added Electric Hud for electric vehicles
– Added Light feature when you car headlights are turned on
– Added Option to hide hud while in First Person
– Added Drift Light when Drifting
– Fixed Mph still show Kmh
– Minor bugs fixed
– Added 8k, 10k, 13k RPM (8k for normal vehicle, 9k for sports, 10k for super, 13k for superbike)
– Resized 20% smaller
– Gear Number position fixed
– Speed Numbers Height fixed
– Invinsible if driving a Bicycle, Plane or Helicopter
– Added Option to turn on/off
Rockstar Games, Alexander Blade, Crosire
Big thanks to Vegetable Tsai who created the texture files