This mod is an alternative mod like Szabo’s Persistance Mod, Allows you to save
as many vehicles as you want wherever you want, and keep the last vehicles you
entered from disappearing into thin air. Also respawn when you restart the game.
Work with any vehicles, including add-on vehicles.
Leave your vehicle and press E (D-Pad Right) to save. If successfully saved,
you will hear your vehicle sound horn twice.
Enter your vehicle again to remove the save.
– Latest ScriptHookV
– Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
– Visual C++ Redistributable Packages x64 2013
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
1. Make sure you have all 4 Requirements Installed.
2. Extract, Drag and Drop ‘Scripts’ folder into GTAV Root Folder.
– Fixed Dashboard color & Trim color not save for lowriders.
– Fixed vehicle roof.
– Vehicle extra components can now save.
– Prevent Vehicle save in 10 car garage and 6 car garage.
– Fixed sometime after unlocked the vehicle still need to smash window.
– Add Config file to Enable/Disable options.
– Add Customize Key to Enable Mod and Save Vehicle.
– Add Ability to Show/Hide Blips
– Fixed On Screen Displaying to unlock Personal Vehicle and Single Player Apartment vehicle.
– Change Blip Scale smaller.
– Fixed Vehicles spawn on top of each other (again)
– Vehicle will be lock when you save it, to unlock it, press E (D-Pad Right) again. Otherwise Player will smash the window.
– Fixed Hazard Lights not working in v1.1.
– Fixed Vehicles spawn on top of each other
– Added Lights and Hazard Lights when saving vehicle
– Fixed sometimes saved vehicle despawn.
– Initial Release
– Vehicles that don’t have a roof, have a roof when loading.
Rockstar Games – Great Game
Alexander Blade – Script Hook V
Crosire – Script Hook V Dot Net